1er Step: Cleaning
2do Step: Surface Preparation
3er Step: Enmascarado
4to Step: Application
5to Step: Drying:
- Place the vehicle in a shady place. li>
- Remove solids, shells, rust, peeling paint, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area with high pressure water. You can also use a strong brush bristles. All traces of dirt and / or dust should be removed.
- Apply Water-based degreaser.
- Do not use mineral-based degreasers solvent, diesel or kerosene type, or cleaning solvents.
- Verify that covers all areas degreaser and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with water and dry with a cloth or air.
- Sand the surface lightly with medium grit paper.
- On very damaged surfaces can use a wire brush to remove loose material paint, oxide shells, etc.
- Rinse again with water to remove dust formed after sanding because that dust adversely affects the adhesion.
- If the product is to be applied directly to areas unprotected metal (without background or paint), try to apply it immediately after rinsing and drying to prevent the formation of dust oxide becomes to then generate the wash.
|Mask the required areas. Cover the doors, side and rear glass, the outer side of the side and tailgate, as they may be affected with the overspray of the product. The use of a plastic sleeve on the cabin, is recommended. td>|
Once both products covered with front and side walls, apply the Body Extreme Heavy Duty on the floor of the box and then must be applied Extreme Body Bed Liner. It is not necessary to dry the application of Body Extreme Heavy Duty Bed Liner to apply. This can be done wet.
- DRYING TEMPERATURE: Only for temperatures above 24 C and relative humidity above 40%: Touch dry 90 minutes at room temperature. Do not expose to water for 4 hours, and allow 7 days for severe use. ul>
- DRYING for temperatures below 24 C and relative humidity below 40 %: Requires paint booth, with a temperature of 45 C for 90 minutes, or 55 C for 60 minutes. Do not expose to water for 4 hours, and allow 7 days for severe use.
- Some teams misaligned or worn air air pollution in line with its own compressor lubrication oil. Check that the air to be used is 100% free of the presence of oil as a minimum amount may affect the results. Another alternative is to use a filter or oil trap in the discharge line of air to ensure the results.
- Always have on hand a cloth soaked in water to correct immediately any unwanted splash. The wet product is allowed to be easily washed with water.
- Do not rely on the conditions in which the vehicle is observed. Often the presence of fat, waxes or polishes are almost invisible but very harmful residues. That is why we insist on the degreasing process thoroughly and light sanding, even new pickups.
- Nor trust cleaning service common washing, as they often add oil to the water to give it a slightly shiny vehicle chassis, but unacceptable to apply the product "look".
- The drying time varies depending on the heat and humidity. It is logical that on rainy and cold days drying delay 2 or 3 hours. Li>
- If you are using a different degreaser trademarks recommended ( "Extracts of lemon or orange") make sure your formulation is solvent-free base oil or diesel oil, as this leave residues that weaken the adherence of the product .
- Do not try to "pay" products and Body Extreme Heavy Duty Bed Liner with water as they scurry to apply.
- If you see chorreo product may be due to two causes: Presence of water on the surface or excessive application thickness (3 mm or more) .
- If product gets on clothing, wash with water immediately, because once dry is impossible to remove tissue.
- The product should be stored in the shade, avoiding heating and ensuring that the container remains sealed.